We're one of the fastest-growing IT startups in Poland.
The service we create and develop is Tidio - a communication service that allows businesses to chat with their website visitors in real time. Currently we are the 5th the most popular livechat solution in world!
Check out how we work: facebook.com/tidiobackstage
More about this job position - what you will do?
You will join our Growth Team and learn how to create quality content that will conquer the hearts of our current and future customers. You will help to run our blog, and in collaboration with colleagues from the Team, you will prepare marketing materials (reports, ebooks, case studies) that will bring a piece of real knowledge to customers. You will also contribute to creating content material for landing pages and mailings.
What we offer:
- access to the latest industry tools and skills - we are consistently focused on developing ourselves,
- salary 3000zł - 4000zł net/month (umowa o pracę)/5530zł - 6800zł on B2B contract,
- opportunity to work in a fantastic atmosphere and supportive environment,
- flexible working hours and “home office day” once a week,
- an office in a prestigious building located in the city centre,
- a never-ending supply of fruits, cereals and delicious coffee,
- Multisport Card and private medical care,
-if you don't live in Zachodniopomorskie - we offer you a relocation package (7000zł).
What we require from you:
- excellent writing and editing skills in English (C1-C2 level is required),
- practical knowledge about SEO, marketing analytics and Social Media,
- advertising/creative copywriting experience,
- ability to create quality content based on strong research,
- creativity, passion for writing and marketing-related interests,
- willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with a proactive attitude.